Tuesday 15 March 2011

Moths!

These are some of the moths that have come in my bedroom over the past year (a pretty good variety), maybe I should start a Bedroom moth list except I don't know very many species.  If anyone can ID them for me I would be very grateful, thanks.

1. Small Blood-vein
2. Silver Y
3. Copper Underwing/Svensson's Copper Underwing
4. Heart and Club
5. Sycamore
6 and 7. Satellite
8. Swallow-tailed moth

Small Blood-vein

Silver Y

Copper Underwing/Svensson's Copper Underwing

Heart and Club

Sycamore

Satellite

Satellite

Swallow-tailed Moth

Thanks to HertsHobbies for IDing all the above moths for me!

1 comment:

  1. Samuel - from upper to lower pictures, these are:

    1.Small Blood-vein;
    2.Silver Y;
    3.Copper Underwing or Svensson's Copper Underwing;
    4.Heart and Club;
    5.Sycamore;
    6.unidentified;
    7.Satellite;
    8.Swallow-tailed moth.

    ReplyDelete